Monday, February 9, 2009

Why Physical Education?


I picked Physical Education as my major here at SUNY Cortland, not only because I love kids and sports, but because it was my favorite subject in school as well. Sports and the atmosphere of athletes has had a huge impact on my life. I learned valuable lessons and life skills. I believe that every child should have a chance at the wonderful life experiences that I have had through the world of sports. I also believe that the children today are not getting enough physical activity in and out of school and I would like to get the children more involved. My strongest belief is that our children are the future of the world, and by inspiring them and being in their life's we are changes the future one child at a time. I am very excited about the career path that I choose, and I am ready to change the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment